NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY | BABY REGISTRY | PHOTOGRAPHY REGISTRY | BABY PLAN | NEW JERSEY NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER | STATEN ISLAND NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER
Je Revele is pleased to announce its newest additions…
The Je Revele Baby Plan, Baby Registry and our In-Home Newborn Studio!
One of the greatest joys of being a full service photography studio is that we’re invited to join in the journey of our clients’ lives. We’re there to capture their most intimate and treasured moments through the ages. From engagement to wedding day, intimate portraits to a maternity shoot…every chance to photograph these moments are both an honor and privilege.
But…we have to admit…
One of the greatest joys of all is the day our client calls us to tell us she is expecting a baby. Our tiniest clients have been entering the world in increasing numbers lately, so we’ve decided now’s the time to do something extraordinary for them!
Je Revele has created some amazing offerings to help you capture these most precious and fleeting moments…
THE JE REVELE BABY PLAN
Now you can join Je Revele Baby, a members-only plan to help you capture all those fast and fleeting moments through fine art photography. Featuring:
- A full year of photography sessions, we’ll capture those special moments from that very first kick in your growing belly, right up until the first birthday.
- Priority scheduling, appointment scheduling
- In-home or In-studio session, your choice
- Exclusive members-only savings, complimentary gift items and Je Revele products.
Here’s a brief overview of your Baby Plan. To download our 2013 Baby Plan brochure click here
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130317025735-d085bc0ed5f04651a269aca3e0aa0ca2 docname=2013_baby_plan username=natalielicini loadinginfotext=Je%20Revele%20Baby%20Plan%202013 showhtmllink=true tag=baby%20plan width=600 height=231 unit=px]
THE JE REVELE BABY REGISTRY
New parents will always get the items they need from their baby registry. But what about the dreamy, luxe gifts they really want? Fine Art Photography is a sentimental lifelong gift. We’re so pleased to announce the Je Revele Baby Registry, an online gift registry-approach to fine art photography:
- Easy to register, fully customized approach to your baby photography
- Simple-to-use online registry that allows gift-givers to buy online!
- Online access to check your registry
- Exclusive savings, products and gifts for Registry and Baby plan participants
- No hassle of duplicate gifts! …Just loving contributions towards your family’s treasured newborn memories
- Each gift-giver who buys from the registry also receives a gift from Je Revele!
THE JE REVELE IN-HOME STUDIO
As Moms ourselves, we know that the earliest days with a newborn can be tough. Sleep deprivation and various post-partum challenges should not deter you from capturing those tiny feet, wrinkled skin, rosebud lips and all the other joys of baby’s first days of life! It’s our mission to make those early days amazing:
- Your choice of an in-home session in the comfort of your own space;
- Or, if you choose, we welcome you to the Castle for your session, as you relax and indulge, we’ll we nurture your little one
- Optional in-house or traveling Je Revele beauty stylist to do your hair and makeup so you can participate and feel gorgeous during your newborn session.
- Our beautiful props, portable setups and tiny custom accessories, which we personally select for each session.
If you’re expecting or know someone who is, we’d love to talk about how we can serve you. Baby photography is a heartfelt passion of Natalie and Cate, and we’d be honored to work with your family. Just give us a call at 732.964.3773; we’d love to speak with you. Or, click here to contact us by email and we can send you further details.
Fine Art Photography in New York City an Heirloom and an Investment
Fine Art Photography is well appreciated in the New York City area. Many of my clients and friends are amassing collections of art. Photographs in particular make for beautiful décor for our homes. Very often, a room is designed around a large fine art portrait since photography can be very personal and reflective of our unique style. “I’ve decorated rooms based on a client’s artwork and other times I design a room then accessorize with photography artwork. I will incorporate artwork to add a splash of color to a room or design a monochromatic room and add lots of punch color with artwork.” says Rose Abby of Rose Abby Design who is an extraordinary interior designer in New Jersey.
There are masses of clients who believe and value top rate photographic work, which is relatively attainable compared to paintings and sculptures. In 2006, Sotheby’s achieved the highest photographic sale price in history, selling Edward Steichen’s “The Pond-Moonlight” for $2,928,000. There were two additional portraits sold of Georgia O’Keeffe by Alfred Stieglitz cracked the million-dollar mark: “Hands,” at $1,472,000, and “Nude,” at $1,360,000. “You can buy one of the icons of art history in the photography genre for the same price as a third-rate Renoir sketch.” says Joshua Holdeman, international director of photographs at auction house Christie’s.
Will you be collecting fine art photography as an investment or an heirloom? Consider photographing your family and appreciate the investment that will be passed down for many generations and remembered as a legacy.