As the impact of COVID-19 continues throughout our area, we felt it was important to share with you some of the precautions that we are taking to keep you, our team, and our community safe and healthy. We have always been committed to serving our customers in a safe and healthy environment.
Below are a few of the precautions we are taking in light of Coronavirus.
– We are sanitizing all counter and door handle surfaces using Clorox wipes between each customer.
– Our bathroom is sanitized using Clorox wipes between customers.
– We have a stationed hand sanitizer at our entrance.
– Team members wear gloves when handling customer orders.
– Our team will wear face coverings.
– We offer outdoor photoshoots at the castle, beach, and nearby parks as well as our client’s homes.
– We offer contactless methods of payment.
-During our photoshoots, we will remain 6 feet apart with the exception of newborn photoshoots on a case by case basis.
– Adjusted workplace hours: we limit our services to one customer per day and one per evening to sanitize between clients. With the exception of newborn photo shoots, which remain one client only.
Nothing is more important than the health and wellbeing of our customers and our team and we want you to know that we are confident in our ability to operate in a safe manner. We will continue to take guidance from the CDC and local health authorities and revise our practices as recommended.