NEW JERSEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | BEST NEW JERSEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS | BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP | JE REVELE EXCLUSIVE BRIDAL EVENT: HAIR & MAKEUP SEMINAR FOR THE PICTURE PERFECT BRIDE
BRIDAL BEAUTY SEMINAR: The Picture Perfect Bride
Your wedding day is the day you’ll look and feel your most beautiful self.
There are many talented bridal hairstylist and New York and New Jersey makeup artists out there, all fully equipped to make you look gorgeous. What few brides know however, is that very few stylists are experienced to create a look that can translate well both on-camera and off-camera.
Your hair and makeup is an important part of the wedding planning process.
After all… it’s the photographs that you will see and enjoy forever, long after the big day.
Je Revele Fine Art Photography is proud to introduce Michelle Ernest, an internationally acclaimed stylist and beauty consultant who is the in-house stylist to Je Revele, a Fashion Week stylist, and an affiliate to major high-end cosmetic companies including MAC Cosmetics.
Michelle’s and her team’s work on models and everyday clients have garnered has supported the many international awards won by our studio throughout the photography world
THE PICTURE-PERFECT BRIDE
Saturday, February 2th
Je Revele Studio at The Castle
In this exclusive invitation-only event, Michelle and her team will explain:
- Techniques to look great both in-person and on film/video.
- Classic color considerations to achieve looks, and talk about the new color/ beauty trend, how they plan with varying skin tones
- Simple tricks to combat common skin and hair debacles
- Common mistakes some stylists make and tricks to avoid them
- How to achieve the right look even if you NEVER wear makeup
- What every bride should have in her emergency kit
- A skincare gameplan leading up to the big day
- Hair and Makeup Choices appropriate to your Veil type
- How to Maximize Your Hair Stylist or Makeup Artists effectiveness to best meet your needs
- Styling Choices Appropriate to your wedding venue
- Real life examples of do-it-yourself hair and makeup, pro hair and makeup and professional photo-ready makeup
- In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to ask Michelle and team some specific questions and get a mini pre-consultation with Michelle and her team as you consider your wedding day beauty needs
- Simple tricks from Natalie and Cate of Je Revele …techniques to help minimize or enhance your features in photos
Spaces are limited and RSVP is required. To confirm your RSVP, email us here.
Brides are welcome to bring a guest (maid of honor, sister, friend, Mom, etc. if space permits)